On a budget but need a getaway badly? Ever heard of youth hostels?
Well, we bring to you some of the most hip hostels at the craziest locations for those much needed weekend trips for you
- Backpacker Panda – Goa, Manali, Udaipur – do you want to go for an exotic trip to these places? Then, Backpacker Panda is your ultimate destination. Room rates are within Rs. 300 – 800. Affordable, right?
- Youth Hostel– Well, the name says it all. Comfortable and greatly affordable starting from Rs. 300 to Rs. 2000 these hotels are based in Delhi, Manali, Port Blair, Darjeeling, Goa, etc. and are a great stay!
- Vedanta– If you are looking out for travelling somewhere around the Southern parts of India, then this is it! Kanyakumari, Allepey, Kochi, Kovalam, Varkala and Thekkady can all be visited at just the price range of Rs. 300 to 1500.
- Moustache– A superb, colorful and quirky ambience- this place is ideal if you are planning to visit Jaipur, Udaipur, Agra, Rishikesh or Jaisalmer. Prices start from Rs. 600 and you can therefore, plan your budget accordingly.
- The Mudhouse Experiential Hostel – Built as a mud house, this hostel gives you a great way to reconnect with earthy feelings among the Tirthan Valley. Those who are looking out for living in a cabin among the hills, this is the place to be. Trekking, fishing and starlit skies is the treat for you at around Rs. 500.
- Zostel –The largest chain of backpackers’ hostel on a budget in India, Zostel provides to you the ultimate experience at popular spots like Ooty, Uttarakhand, Mumbai, Varanasi, Jodhpur, etc. It comes with a budget rate of Rs. 600 along with fun activities like cafes, libraries, etc.
So, stop searching for homestays, AirBnbs and guest rooms and plan your stay at a youth hostel now!