Yoga, a time-tested practice cultivates levels of energetic and physical fitness whether you are a corporate mogul, small business owner or self employed.
Think about the times when you just want to calm down and restore the inner peace in between all the chaotic work schedule.
We work for long hours that often involves hunching over a computer. Over this, we skip meals, glued to the phone and rarely leave our workspace for any break.Then there comes a time when these habits begin to take their toll on our mind and body in the form of stress, fatigue, tension and sickness. There is a thin line between good stress and bad stress. While a mild amount of stress can help in meeting deadlines, too much of street can however, interfere with numerous physical and mental abilities.
Why not, some yoga to ease you up.
◦ Employees are happy and full of energy and deliver productivity.
◦ Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
◦ concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task gets improved.
◦ Employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in crucial situations
◦ Relief of head, neck and back strain and work related injuries
◦ Better customer service
◦ Enhanced employee attitude and outlook