Teeth Jewellery or Dental Jewellery acts as a way of Smile Makeover and Smile Enhancement.
Teeth Jewellery is available in different shapes and sizes, comprising of precious stone & prefabricated or custom made designs, catering to the needs of all.
They are fixed, in a painless procedure.
Some stones are small in size fixed in the centre of teeth, other times people elect to place a jewel-encrusted cap over the teeth.
There are many different Jewellery designs to choose from, and you can take your pick depending on your mood, or what you wish to express with your smile.
These cosmetic procedures have to be accomplished by professionals with professional products.
It’s important to know the associated potential dental damage, even though it is claimed to be 100% risk-free.
Potential Dental Damage-
• Without proper dental care like Brushing and Flossing, food residue tends to get attach and lead to dental decay.
• Self-applied with home kits stand a chance of wearing away Enamel layer
• Improper Infection can also lead to a few problems.
Dental Jewellery is a way of enhancing beauty if handled with proper care and few guidelines. Points to remember after placement of a tooth gem:
• Maintenance of good oral hygiene.
• A regular visit to the dentist for a routine check-up and Jewellery assessment.
• Consult your dentist in case you have problem with Jewellery