The cool wind that comes along the monsoon is a reason for joy to many of us but not for all. Those with Asthma have a hard time. Few of the natural ways to fight asthma are listed below:-
-Ginger is a well-known, age-old ingredient. It is very effective to cure asthma.
-It is used to treat many health conditions as well.
-When taken with certain asthma drugs, it enhances their properties. For this,
* Mix an equal portion of ginger, honey and pomegranate juice. Take one tablespoon 3-4 times a day.
* Crush ginger in small pieces and let it boil in one cup water. Let it steep, allow it to cool down & then drink.
* You can also eat raw ginger with or without salt.
-It is helpful in the early stages of asthma.
-Reduces the congestion of lungs.
-It is largely due to Vitamin C.
*For this, in one-quarter cup of milk, add 3-4 cloves & boil. Allow it to cool down and & drink.
Less water consumption is one of the major reason for airway constriction.
It will lead to mucus production which causes the asthma attack.
* Drink enough water in a day and prevent asthma symptoms and attack by the simplest way.
– The chemical present in it is Eucalyptol.
– It is capable of breaking mucus. It helps treat asthma symptoms.
* Put 2-3 drops of this oil on a towel and place it over your head. Relax & inhale!
– When having an asthma attack, massage with this oil and help restore normal breathing.
* For this, heat some oil with some camphor. Rub it on the chest and upper back. You can do this several times a day until normal breathing restores.
-It reduces the inflammation of airways.
-It is very beneficial to relieve asthma.
* Mix 1/4th teaspoon of turmeric powder in 1 glass of water. Let it set & then drink.
-One of the oldest remedies used.
-It removes phlegm from the throat and reduces asthma symptoms.
*Mix 2 teaspoon honey in a glass of warm water. Have this daily and see the symptoms go away.