What are E-Cigarettes?
E-Cigarettes are an electronic device. They work by heating liquid Nicotine. The liquid boils and turns into vapour. The users inhaled these vapours through E-Cigarette.
- It’s Healthier
E-Cigarettes are 95% less harmful to health than Regular Cigarettes.
- E-Cigarettes are Reusable.
Some E-Cigarettes contain No Nicotine. They have only flavours like Vanilla and Cinnamon.
- They produce no ashes and odour. Hence can be used in those places where traditional cigarettes aren’t allowed.
- Saving Money with E-Cigarettes
The biggest reason for using E-cigarettes over regular smoking is Financial Aspect. E-Cigarettes come with a reasonable Initial Investment.
- Nicotine is a addictive drug. This can lead to the use of other Nicotine products. Thus increase the Nicotine addiction.
The Nicotine affects Nervous and Cardio Vascular System.
- Their Aerosol contains Heavy Metals and toxic ingredients that can cause health problems.
- The Prolonged use of E-Cigarettes can cause Irreversible damage to lungs.
Symptoms like a headache, dizziness and a dry mouth are seen after the use of E-Cigarettes.