Now lose your kilos without starving yourself. Shilpa Shetty Kundra is one of the fitness gurus in the recent years.
The actress doesn’t believe in “Dieting “as she says that “the word makes one believe that the body is being deprived, which only leads to craving”.
She only focuses on Eating Right and 3 proper meals in a day are mandatory. All you need to do is try to make a change in your life to be healthy.
- She prefers olive oil for cooking and consumes 8 black raisins, 2 dates and protein shake after work out.
- She loves taking green tea. Green tea not only improves your overall health but improves energy and endurance.
- Shilpa follows a diet for 6 days and has one cheat day in a week.
- She follows proper timing. She doesn’t eat after 8 PM and make sure her last meal is consumed at least 3 hours before bed.
- This will help you to burn excessive calories.
- Her daily calories intake is 1800 per day
- She always stays hydrated, she drinks 10 glasses of water each day.
- Shilpa fuels her body with carbs which are lower in the Glycemic Index.